Senior Leadership Development
The Senior Leadership Development Programme is our flag-ship programme.
It develops leaders’ awareness of the impact they have as a leader and confidence to use their influence more effectively – in order to be a leader that makes things better!
It is open to senior leaders from all professional backgrounds who work within health and/or social care and runs throughout the year in London and Leeds.
To develop your awareness of the impact you have as a leader and confidence to use your influence more effectively
In order to: Be a leader that makes things better!
- To develop a deeper awareness of your assumptions, behaviours and impact on others
- To develop your understanding of working with complex problems and influencing in complex systems
- To develop your ability to influence and be informed by others
- Be a more effective leader of teams and groups
- To develop your ability to lead change
- To develop your resilience as a leader